New Patient Registration
Please use the NHS Register with a GP surgery service.
- If you are taking any regular repeat medications, ensure you have enough to last at least a month.
- If you are moving from a practice from outside of NHS England: Ask your surgery to provide you a copy of Medical Summary for your own records, as it can take time for your notes to reach us. This includes NHS Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and HM Armed Forces.
- If you are currently undergoing investigations or current treatment not moving surgery or at least discussing with your GP and or consultant prior to moving. If it is essential that you are moving, then please try to ensure you have as much supporting information as possible in case we or the hospitals here need to refer to it.
- Please note we will give you access to Online Services unless you tell us otherwise.
- We will also automatically set you up for reminders via mobile SMS for appointment confirmations, reminders and other surgery notifications. If you wish to not be included or change your mind at anytime, you can let us know.
Please note we do not accept out of area patients, see our Practice Boundary.