There are several Covid vaccination walk in clinics at Cheltenham East Fire Station in the next few weeks:
- Thursday 16th December between 17.30-20.00
- Sunday 19th December between 9.30-12.30 and 13.35-16.00
- Thursday 30th December between 17.30-20.00
Booster vaccination for those aged 18+ and more than 3 months since they had their second vaccination
Also anyone aged 16/17 (second doses can only be given 12 weeks after their first) or over 18’s for first and second doses of Pfizer (second doses can only be given 8 weeks after their first)
Please wear a mask
2nd Covid vaccinations for 12-15 year olds
The following walk in clinics are available for 12-15 year olds who require their second dose:
- Rosebank Surgery. Stroud Road, Gloucester Sunday 19th December 09:00-14:00
- Cheltenham East Fire Station Wednesday 22nd December 10:30-12:30
To be eligible patients must be:
- 12 weeks after their first vaccine.
- Not had covid in the last 12 weeks.
- Accompanied by a parent.
- Wearing a mask.