Gloucestershire Carers Hub welcome you to come and celebrate Carers Week with them. Carers Week is an annual campaign to raise awareness of caring, highlight the challenges you as unpaid carers face and recognise the contribution you make. It also helps people who don’t think of themselves as having caring responsibilities to identify as carers and access much-needed support.
The theme for Carers Week 2022 is ‘Make caring visible, valued and supported’. Gloucestershire Carers Hub have devised a programme to offer you support, information and activities which you can come along to and bring along the person you support if you would like to.
They have a busy schedule via Zoom and face to face activities happening across the county and would love to welcome you celebrate Carers Week with them.
The week has been split into themed days to incorporate celebrating the wonderful things you do as Carers and to provide information and support to help you:
- Monday – launch of carers week, health and social care issues affecting carers
- Tuesday – work and employment
- Wednesday – visible, valued and supported
- Thursday – younger carers
- Friday – older carers
- Saturday – mental health and wellbeing
- Sunday – reflections on Carers Week 2022
For more information, please click here.